GULF COAST CLAYS CLUB RULES and WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- Eye and ear protection are mandatory for all shooters and non-shooters while on the range;
- Treat all guns as though they were loaded;
- All guns must be in good working condition. Do not use a faulty gun;
- Usage of assault-style or home defense style shotguns is prohibited at our club! That includes guns with barrels under 22″, magazine-fed guns, pistol grip guns, and guns without a stock;
- Carry guns open and empty until in the shooter’s position and ready to shoot;
- Use correct ammunition for your gun. We allow lead shot, shot sizes #7.5, #8, #8.5, and #9. Never load more than 2 shells at a time!
- Always point gun barrels down range when loading/loaded. Open and empty after each firing;
- Shoot only clays, do not fire at any other objects, live or inanimate;
- Do not mix alcohol, drugs, or horseplay with guns;
If it is your first time coming out to shoot with us, you can fill out our Waiver of Liability ahead of time by clicking here – it will save you time at the check-in!